Saturday 13 December 2014

Full body blow dry



11.11.14
Full body blow dry and Velcro rollers



This week we learnt how to do a full body blow dry. This is a look that has lift at the  root, unlike the straight blow dry.

Products and tools used:

Water
Mousse
Ceramic radial brush
Hairdryer
Velcro rollers
Section clips
Hairspray

For this look, I wet the hair,put some mousse in it, and then sectioned it off, starting from the bottom layer. Putting the brush underneath the hair, I pulled up and out, whilst rolling the brush, to achieve a lift effect. The hairdryer still had to be facing down on the hair, to make the cuticle dry down and appear shiny. When it came to the ends of the hair, I span the brush in my fingers, to achieve an end that was nicely curled under. Once I had dried the whole head, I put in velcro rollers which are used to stop the hair from falling flat.
Overall I was quite pleased with how this style came out, but I think that there could have been more of a lift in it. Next time I could also think of how I want to style out the hair next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment