Monday 9 March 2015

Bleached brows


28.1.15
Bleached brows


My model with her bleached brows.

Products used
Spirit Gum
Dermacolour palette
Ben Nye eyeshadows
MME

Taking a spooly I started by brushing the brows in the wrong direction, and then applying spirit gum onto them, and brushing them back into place. This ensured that all the hairs were covered I then took some MME and removed any excess spirit gum on the skin. Once that had dried I took my derma palette and mixed up my models skin tone, just slightly lighter, and applied it to her brows. I then powdered over it and applied another layer of concealer. 

I overall really enjoyed this look, and think it would be still be really effective in a shoot if a model couldn't have her brows bleached. I think that overall It worked quite effectively, as my model had quite thick brows, but next time I just need to coat them slightly more with spirit gum to ensure they stay stuck down.




No comments:

Post a Comment