Monday 9 March 2015

Hair wefts


26.1.15
Hair Wefts

Looking at hair wefts today was quite interesting as I had never applied them before. The main points of wefts are to make the hair longer, thicker or to add volume. There are also a number of ways to apply them such as clips, gripping them in, sewing or gluing.

I chose to choose a weft which was a long blonde ponytail. To apply it I sectioned off the top of the hair and made two pincurls in the middle, to grip my weft too. Once I had it securely gripped in place, I styled it out in a rope style plait. 

I actually found hair wefts really and spent most of the lesson trying to get this one to look good. 

This was another look I tried, by securing my weft into my ponytail, and creating a bun around it. 

I think wefting is something that I need to experiment more with as I am not that confident with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment