Wednesday 20 May 2015

Final face chart


This is the face chart for my final look. As my mask is quite busy, I want the makeup to simply glow through it. for this look the products I am going to use are:

Mac studio fix – NC20
Mac concealer palette – NC30, Mid- yellow, Mid- peach
Ben Nye powder – Translucent
Mac blush – Harmony
Sleek contour palette
Nars Highlighter- Albatross
Mac eyebrow pencil – Lingering
Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow – Soft brown
Mac eyeshadow – White frost, Dazzle, light, Shroom, Satin Taupe
Sleek eyeshadow palette – The original
Revoloution eyeshadow palette – Redemption palette Iconic 1
Kryolan liquid liner – Black
Kryolan eyeliner – White
 Eyelure lashes + Duo Glue
Mac Haute & Naughty mascara – Black
Makeup forever flash palette – Silver & Gold


My finished headpiece
My finished mask

No comments:

Post a Comment